$2,775 Per Month - Loft
Located in Denver’s historic LoDo district, the Edbrooke Lofts building, in its grand Neoclassical Revival style, was erected in 1905. In 1990, Edbrooke Lofts was the first loft conversion project of what would become the LoDo revival and the building boasts all of the original features you would expect, including interior exposed brick walls, heavy ceiling timbers, and hardwood floors. Edbrooke Lofts is a truly authentic loft-living experience and just a few short blocks from Union Station, Light Rail, Coors Field, 16th Street Mall and the Pepsi Center.
- Pristine Condition!
- Gorgeous Exposed Brick and Timber Beams
- Impressive 14′ Ceilings
- Beautiful Hardwood Floors
- Ceiling Fan in Living Area and Bedroom
- Large Bathroom with Garden-style Bathtub and great storage
- Full-Size Washer & Dryer
- Phenomenal Walk-in Closet w/ Built-in Shelving
- Oversize Windows with Designer Window Blinds
- Custom Lighting
- Fantastic Large Kitchen with Custom Cabinetry
- Checkered Tile Backsplash
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Built-in Wine Rack
- Enormous Bedroom Space
- 2nd-Story Loft Bonus Area — Great for Sleeping Loft or Storage!
One Garage Parking Space Included – some additional unsecured storage in front of the parking space. Awesome private roof deck with BBQ Grill and extraordinary downtown and mountain views!
About the Property:
Designed by renowned Denver architect Frank E. Edbrooke, the five-story 1905 warehouse received an additional floor in 1911. The building is constructed of molded and pressed brick and reflects elements of the Neoclassical Revival style in its massing and trim.
The warehouse was acquired and converted to residential lofts at the beginning of Denver’s lower downtown renaissance in 1990. As the original loft project in LoDo, Edbrooke Lofts boasts some of the largest loft-style homes in Denver.