$2,995 Per Month - Condo
Four-Hundred East Third offers a sophisticated living experience that is hard to match in Denver. Upon entering the elegant building lobby, you and your guests will be greeted with a warm smile from the friendly Concierge. The lush landscaped grounds surrounding the building along with the grand entrance, offer a mini oasis just outside of downtown, but close enough to enjoy the best of Cherry Creek, Wash Park, Baker, the Golden Triangle, and Downtown.
- Gracious gallery-style entry foyer, perfect for showcasing Art
- Fantastic sun-splashed corner Living Room revealing 270-degree Mountain and City views
- Remote-controlled window coverings
- King-Size Master Bedroom with Balcony offering views to Pikes Peak
- King-Size Guest Bedroom with French Doors and Mountain Views
- Guest Bath with Glass Shower
- Ceiling fan in both bedrooms
- Chef-inspired Kitchen featuring a Five-burner gas stove
- Custom Glass Hood and Tiled Backsplash
- High-End Thermador Appliances
- Sub-Zero Refrigerator
- ASKO Dishwasher
- Food and Plate Warmer
- Water Filtration System
- Oversize kitchen window reveals epic Mountain views
- Fabulous closet and storage space throughout
- Laundry Room features a stacked washer and dryer and custom California Closet shelving
- Exceptionally well-maintained Condominium
- Fabulous lobby Concierge – hours are 7AM – 9PM
- 24 Hour Security
- Fitness Center
- Resident Wine Cellar and Gathering Space
- Community Lounge and Party Room
- Guest Parking
- Two Guest Suites
- High Speed Cable & DISH Available
- On-site Building Maintenance
Two reserved garage parking spaces included in the rent as well as a 5′ x 10′ x 12′ storage unit!
The following utilities are all included in the rent: Water, Sewer, Trash, and Gas. Tenants are responsible for electric and media.
Pet friendly building, dogs (up to 35lbs) and cats welcome!