Denver Apartments Boutique fosters a collegial and team-oriented culture with professionals who often challenge the consensus view and bring diverse perspectives to the firm. In this way, we believe we will be better positioned to provide dynamic, robust and forward-thinking solutions for our clients.
We require a Colorado Real Estate License in good standing to apply to work with our team. Whether you are newly licensed and looking to launch your career, or an experienced Agent who has the desire to enhance their business, let’s chat.
- Ambitious self-starters with exceptional communication skills and desire for self-growth
- Organized and detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced working environment while meeting deadlines and maintaining strict client confidentiality
- Working knowledge of CTM Contracts (willing to train)
- Strong Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Cloud Apps
- Bachelor’s Degree with professional work experience strongly desired
- Generous commission structure with annual bonus potential
- Attentive to Broker needs and supportive of Agent marketing initiatives
- Continuing Education, 1-on-1 Mentoring, and Training
- Awesome downtown office views overlooking Union Station
A brief Cover Letter must accompany your Resume for consideration