Broker Associate – Are you an experienced or newly Licensed Broker Associate who has the desire to enhance or launch your Real Estate career with a locally-owned boutique brokerage?
Denver Apartments Boutique is a full-service residential real estate brokerage specializing in leasing and sales in downtown Denver and its immediate surrounding neighborhoods. Qualified candidates must have a Colorado Real Estate License in Good Standing and possess a knack for navigating the surrounding downtown Denver landscape while developing lasting relationships within the community.
- Possess exceptional communication skills
- Experience with CTM Contracts
- Ambitious self-starter
- Organized, detail oriented, ability to prioritize in a fast-paced working environment meeting strict deadlines and maintaining client confidentiality
- Maintain compliance with company and industry policies and procedures
- Enjoy collaborating with others and building positive relationships
- Strong Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel / MAC / PC / Google Suite Apps
- Strong Desire for self growth and continuing education
- Associates Degree or professional experience strongly desired
We offer a generous commission structure with annual bonus potential. We are attentive to Broker needs and supportive of your marketing initiatives. We offer 1-on-1 Leasing and Sales mentoring, support, and ongoing development training. We have an awesome downtown office near Union Station!
Please be prepared to provide a Cover Letter with your Resume for consideration.