Denver Apartments Boutique fosters a collegial and team-oriented culture with professionals who often challenge the consensus view and bring diverse perspectives to the firm. In this way, we believe we will be better positioned to provide dynamic, robust and forward-thinking solutions for our clients.
We require a Colorado Real Estate License in good standing to apply to work with our team. Whether you are newly licensed and ready to launch your career, or an experienced Broker with the desire to enhance your business, let’s connect.
- Ambitious self-starters possessing exceptional communication skills
- Goal setters with a desire for self-growth and continuing education
- Organized and detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize tasks within a fast-paced working environment while meeting deadlines and maintaining strict client confidentiality
- Working knowledge of CTM Contracts (willing to train new agents)
- Strong proficiency with Office Suite and Google Cloud Apps
- Bachelor’s Degree with professional work experience strongly desired
We are committed to growing and developing our Agents to help them reach their full potential
- Generous commission structure with annual bonus potential
- Supportive of individual Agent marketing initiatives
- Reimbursement for Continuing Education
- Individual Agent Mentoring and Training
Please include a brief Cover Letter with your Resume for consideration